Wednesday 29 January 2014

a Visit toTrophex



I have been asked what sort of things I get up to at this time of the year over the next few weeks I thought I'd give you some of the things I've been doing...
On Monday last week, because I make trophies, awards and corporate gifts, I went down to visit Trophex 2014 at the NEC Birmingham.
It’s a good show to see what’s new in techniques and drool over equipment (I spent a long time on a stand selling laser cutting machines… very tempted) The drive down gave me time to do some design drawings.

Outside Trophex 2014
 The following day I went to the Spring Fair at Venue Cymru,  Llandudno North Wales. There was a Tourism Seminar in the morning, which left me time to go round the Spring Fair. It’s a good place to see other Welsh Crafters and suppliers with goods for our shop and gallery.


At the Spring Fair 2014 reception

No comments:

Post a Comment