Thursday 27 March 2014

Platinum Coated Glass Dragon On a Slate Wave Base

I made a really nice Platinum Coated Glass Dragon On a Slate Wave Base.
I do know that Mother's day is coming up soon in the UK, so don't take this the wrong way. ;)
It could make a good mother's day gift, although I don't know what response you might get. Especially if it's for the mother-in-law!
The dragon id made of glass with an undercoat of platinum and other oxides overlaid. The slate wave bellow the dragon has crystals up towards the point of the wave. 
Here's a picture of it:
Platinum Coated Glass Dragon On a Slate Wave Base
 Saw this and had to smile :) Mine recons I call her the dragon... she's a lovely mother in law.
 "Lets play charades" my Mother in Law said as she walked into the lounge.
"Enter the Dragon" I shouted.
"We haven't started yet" she replied.


No comments:

Post a Comment